39 Langdon Street, Suite 1 Portsmouth ( New Hampshire, US - 03801) Built
SALE PENDING $589,900
- Condo, Conversion - Portsmouth, NH
- Type: Residential
- Style: Conversion
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: "Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Paved or Surfaced"
- Parking Space(s): 2
- Size: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1900
- Taxes: $5,039.00 (2020)
- Condo Fees: $150.00
- MLS #: 4885334
Welcome to 39 Langdon Street - by far one of the most fun condos in the best part of Portsmouth! One of two side by side condo’s that grace the midpoint between downtown and the West end! Art and creativity come together throughout the 3 stories of finished space. Custom hand built kitchen cabinets like nothing you have ever seen, painted doors by a local artist and stained glass window! High ceilings are perfect for displaying your own art collection. The heated 4-season room overlooks the shared, private & naturally shaded backyard. Off street parking for 2 cars, pet friendly and so much more! Minutes to downtown, fabulous West End restaurants and businesses and easy access to Rte. 95 for commuters.
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior Features: Basement, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace
- Heating: Forced Air, Fireplace
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Refrigerator - Wine Storage, Washer
- Lot Features: Porch
- View: City
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Brokered and Advertised by : RE/MAX Shoreline
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.