194 Wibird Street Portsmouth ( New Hampshire, US - 03801) Built
SALE PENDING $1,595,500
- New Englander, Single Family - Portsmouth, NH
- Type: Residential
- Style: New Englander
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: "Driveway, Garage - Detached, Off Street, Open, Paved or Surfaced"
- Parking Space(s): 6
- Size: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.21 acres
- Year Built: 1898
- Taxes: $14,146.00 (2021)
- MLS #: 4905865
This is the Little Harbor gem you have been waiting for! Recently renovated and perfect for today’s lifestyle. You will love to cook in the stunning kitchen featuring marble counters, large island to gather around, great storage and high-end appliances yet still retaining the old world charm with exposed brick chimney. The open concept flow will make entertaining a must offering dining area, living room with gas fireplace and the original pocket doors leading to another gathering space with lovely bay windows. The Primary bedroom features a stunning bath and walk-in closet. 2 other bedrooms each have fantastic closets and share a “Jack and Jill” bath. The semi-finished 3rd floor offers multiple options for work at home, gym or more bedrooms! You won’t even mind doing the laundry in the 2nd floor laundry room with great storage! The fenced yard features a wonderful patio plus a lawn area perfect for playing and gardening but not too much to take care of. BUT the best feature is the oversized 2 car garage with tons of driveway parking! All of this plus central air, new spray foam insulation that helps with energy costs. Just moments to all 3 schools and downtown. Oh my! Sellers do need a closing date not before 7/18/22. It will be well worth the wait.
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Tile - Ceramic, Wood
- Interior Features: Attic, Basement, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Skylight
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Heating: Forced Air, Fireplace
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Refrigerator - Wine Storage, Washer
- Lot Features: Garden, Patio, Porch
- View: City
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Brokered and Advertised by : RE/MAX Shoreline
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.